Loading...
.
Reference Code:  21603

Regional Client Experience & Relations, Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager

Singapore, 01, SG

Permanent
  
  

MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.

We are looking for a Regional Client Experience & Relations Senior Executive who is always  seeking creative ways through researching, data mining, reporting and networking work in order to contribute positively to the Montblanc’s strategic direction geared toward greater client-understanding, client-centricity and customer experiential journey with Montblanc. – Grace Lim, Retail Director, SEA.

 

 

HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?

 

With 75% of the incumbent’s time dedicated to the Retail team and the remaining 25% allotted to supporting the Wholesales Function. The incumbent is fully accountable for the building, maintenance and optimization of the customer database. Provide reports and recommendations in the pursuit of continuous improvements to the operational efficiency and effectiveness of clientelling and client-centric plans, programs and strategies.

 

HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?

 

  • With a strong client-centric mindset with a profound understanding of CRM systems as well as data insight analysis will allow the teams to effectively grow Montblanc SEA client base
  • Experience with Salesforce or equivalent will help us to enable successful new automation and service delivery.
  • Experience in handling VIP clients will help our boutique teams in attending difficult situations, cases and repairs involving client satisfaction; with the goal to either neutralize or convert the brand detractor into potential brand advocates.
  • Together with exceptional communication and presentation skills, you will work hand in hand with Retail Managers of SEA and Australia to motivate the teams to achieve our CRM objectives. 

 

HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?

 

  • A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic regional team that supports 3 key markets – Singapore, Malaysia and Australia
  • This role will allow you to have empowerment to initiate new CRM ideas and lead with impact across many markets
  • Finally, a plethora of opportunities within the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level

 

YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:

 

  • Firstly, you will meet the Talent Sourcing Manager and HRBP to get to know YOU and give you as preview as well of the team dynamics and company culture
  • Subsequently, you will be meeting with the Retail Director to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role. She will also share potential growth opportunities should you be successful in this position
  • Finally, you could have chance to meet some of the Maison’s Key Leaders both from the region and our Headquarters in Europe

 

#Montblanc #Richemont #RevealTheExceptional